Sunday 31 May 2020

June 2020 Newsletter

New Writing Goodies!

I had a dreadful nightmare the other night but astrology has helped me understand what was really bothering me. Full story on my website.

I've been working on my fiction too. Lots of stuff on my website.

I just got my Mac out of repairs (after 6 months) so my website is positively burgeoning with new material.

I have A LOT of great new stuff coming out so I'll keep you informed here but why not join my newsletter via my website? You can get great deals on astrology consultations and a whole lot more such as classes on tarot, astrology and palmistry from me and other guest tutors. This month I'll be releasing two big articles: one on the Jupiter-Pluto conjunction which featured on Astrodienst and a very important article on reading astrology charts for children. Join my website so you can be one of the first to read!

In Other News!

With The Virus disrupting a lot of 'real world' meetings, most events are going online but there are still a few hopeful people out there who think we'll go back to being 'normal' soon. So please be patient with the uncertainties. We'll get there together.

Lots of stuff happening this month of June 2020:

  • an interview with The True Divination Podcast (coming out in July)
  • an interview with ISAR Turkey
  • a podcast with Radiant Astrology
  • a webinar with Evolutionary Astrology on 18th June ("When a Flower Speaks") This group hosts FREE astrology events
  • a webinar with Kepler College on Astrology and children's charts on 20 June 2020, 1-2:30pm PDT

And Just Check Out ISAR!!!


Great stuff happening for International Society of Astrological Research (ISAR) members this month. On top of a vast library of resources, free study groups and a fabulous magazine, these webinars, available in 9 languages, are FREE for ISAR members. Joining ISAR is a fabulous way to see what is happening in the world of astrology. Join ISAR here: https://isarastrology.org/en-gb/membership/ It's only $59 (£47 GBP) for a year with similar events happening online all year round.

June 7 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDT Nadiya Shah Astrological Magic
June 8 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm EEST Gaye Alkan Bir Araya Getirmek İçin Bir Formül: Placidus ve Whole Sign Sistemleri in Turkish
June 10 @ 9:00 pm - 10:30 pm EEST Θανάσης Ματσώτας - Μαίανδρος, το Νέο Σύμβολο του Υδροχόου in Greek
June 11 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm CEST Bernard Duchatelle - Les nœuds lunaires et le sens de la vie in French 🇫🇷

June 12 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm MSK Юлия Сафронова - Управление проектами и бизнес-астрология in Russian

June14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT Pablo Flores Laymuns- La Luna: Sanado el Mundo Emocional y las Relaciones in Spanish

June 14 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDT Lynn Koiner Beginning and Ending Planets

June 20 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm EDT Tina Garofani -Karmička sinastrija-studije slučaja koji nisu slučajni in Serbian
June 21 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDT Lea Imsiragic Summer and Winter Solstice Gates 2020 and their Global and Personal Impact
June 24@19:00 (Paris) with Alex Trenoweth and panel on Astrology and Education (in French, English and Serbian)
June 27 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm EDT Celisa Beranger - O Mapa do Espaço Local ou do Horizonte, e suas Direções in Portuguese
June 28 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDT Maurice Fernandez Solar Beings, Solar Consciousness

Events in July

  • a Zoom lecture with Astrology Ireland on 3rd July (details to be announced soon)
  • And later on 20 July. . .My birthday!!! An online event with friends from all over

Later in Autumn 2020

I'll be speaking at these upcoming astrology conferences:

ISAR 10-13 September 2020 in Boulder Colorado (This event may be postponed owing to the virus threats)
Kepler College: Full Course on working with charts of adolescents, starting 26/27 September
Northern Stars Astrology Conference 2-4 October 2020 in Halifax Nova Scotia (This event may take place online)
Breaking Down the Borders 6-8 November 2020 (this is the original online Astrology Conference)

Coming Soon!

I need volunteers to try out my new report for adolescents. If you are interested in receiving a FREE natal (birth) astrology report, please send me your name, date, time and place of birth along with your return address. In return, please give me some feedback on the report, bearing in mind that it is aimed at young people so the language is aimed at them. 
Send your info to alex.trenoweth@gmail.com
I'll remove this notice once I have enough volunteers. First come, first served!! Please note, at the moment, this is for over 18s only.

1 comment:

Ratraco Solutions said...

Thank you for share!!!
Liên hệ ngay với Ratraco Solutions để được sử dụng dịch vụ: Vận chuyển hàng hóa đường sắt, vận chuyển ô tô bằng đường sắt, vận chuyển xe máy bằng tàu hỏa hay vận chuyển container lạnh cùng với đó là vận chuyển container đường bộ với chất lượng cao, nhanh chóng, giá rẻ hiện nay.